Nova Atualização do Battlefield 3
Nesta manhã de 19 de Abril os jogadores de Battlefield 3 poderão notar algumas melhorias no jogo, e, até achar um pouco estranho.
Dentre as mudanças a mais significativa é a correção dos misseis Anti Aéreos que agora tornam a causar danos nos jatos, podendo desativar los e até destruir los.
Segue a lista de atualização:
The latest game server update has completed internal QA, and has been sent out to all the RSP companies. They are doing small-scale testing of it during the evening.
If no problems are reported by the RSPs, then the companies will gradually roll it out over the next few days, starting at 10:00 UTC on Thursday Apr 19th.
This update is addressing some gameplay bugs that have been reported since the latest big client+server update. Also, there are some minor improvements to the RCON interface.
The master servers will remain available; Battlelog will remain available.
* Fixed AA missiles not doing damage to vehicles moving at very high speeds (This is the much wanted heatseaker fix)
* Fixed TV Missile doing much more damage than it should (it is no longer a 1-hit kill)
* Tweaked tank armor strength
* MAV elevatoring fix, round 2; proning on the MAV will now disable it
* RCON admin.say command can send to individual players
* A few invalid map+gamemode combinations in maplist.txt could crash the server on startup; these combinations are now rejected instead
* RCON vars.serverDescription was not returning anything in R20 if the string was not set; this has been changed to return "" instead
* RCON player.onChat now reports the target player subset
, fonte: Battlelog/Battlefield