Este patch inclue várias correções para os mapas de Batalha e Campanha.
There are a numerous areas of code that were looked at for the patch fix. The
list below is the main fixes that have been made; other minor fixes and
balancing changes were also carried out.
* Generals" night fighting ability is granted at 4 stars rather than 5
* We have fixed the "memory leak" slowdown that was seen on the Campaign
map during extended play
* Loyalty is now available with all shadow factions.
* The faction leader will now not revolt.
· When a horde is created, horde units are no longer added to existing
armies that occupy forts.
· We have fixed a bug that causes hordes to avoid fighting armies on
bridges on the campaign map.
* We have given Gratianus Flavius a unit of Imperial German Bodyguards to
fix a missing general's unit bug in the starting positions.
* We have made fixes to settlement tax updating, so that it correctly
updates tax policy when changing governors
* We fixed a bug that caused diplomats to gather at extreme southwest
corner of map in some cases.
* Fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was
exceeding max size.
* The Marriage Event trigger now works.
* There are a large number of changes to the balance of the game in
response to the extended play that has been done by forum users.
* Fixed an issue where disembarkation paths were being left on the
* The Nomad voices have been changed from Greek to Barbarian.
* We have fixed crash where settlement recruitment queue for rebellions was
exceeding max size.
* Improvements have been made to prevent men spilling around the base of
* There was a pathfinding issue that made river battles very slow. This has
* Improvements have been made to the AI when orchestrating Skirmish
* The AI will now use 'fire at will' with idle units so that they throw
pila at nearby enemies.
* The AI will now make a decision about throwing pila before charging into
combat based on the location of enemy units.