A Slightly Mad Studios divulgou esta semana uma nova atualização para seus membros; A build 296, que está disponível para todos os membros Junior ou +.
Não só trazendo a habitual lista extensa de mudanças para o título, mas esta semana traz dois novos veículos emocionantes ao título graças à nova parceria com a BMW, que acabará por ter 10 modelos exclusivos da BMW no jogo. No entanto, a versão mais recente traz o BMW Z4 GT3 2012 e 1981 o BMW M1 Procar.
A BMW Z4 GT3 é a arma da BMW para a disputa no FIA GT3. Pesando 1190 Kg, o Z4 GT3 é alimentado por um motor BMW 4,4 litros V8 fornecendo 515hp de potência que são transmitidos usando uma caixa de seis velocidades sequencial com paddle shifters.
Usuários que tem um pouco mais de idade vão adorar o Procar icônico da BMW M1. Baseado no lendário carro de estrada M1, a versão Procar está equipado com uma suspensão de competição, a aerodinâmica de corrida e uma versão mais poderosa do M88 BMW de seis marchas que fornecem 470hp.
Abaixo esta a lista de alterações da nova Build.
Build 296 (6/9/12, Junior+)
Added lock for non-available vehicles by status
* Changed debug outpuf of certain state information to print textual name of the state instead of numeric value
* Lobby setup request message has new parameters that specify that the sender wishes to receive. (Until now the only option was everything.)
* Admin will auto-assign user setup for newly joined users that will be used before the new member will send their requests. This will ensure that an admin always has full valid setup
* Improved the protocol for distributing setup of a user that joins a session in the lobby. There were a few situations where the user's setup would not reach the admin and/or some members, these now work properly.
* User setup validated by admin will overwrite my local preferred setup, if it was changed during validation
* Race load syncing up to transition to data loading (work in progress)
* Renamed some events so that all event names follow the same naming convention
* If host migration happens at any point during load sequence, the new admin will request state update from all members and all members will send the update to the new admin
* Debug menu commands to join or create a session will not assert when not joined to a server, instead they will print an error.
Restructured damage manager to handle initialisation of damage brushes slightly later during boot sequence, so that memory trace module would be ready
Changed vehicle flow to use higher level discipline filter ? uses 'vehicle shape' rather than 'vehicle class'
Added an 'All' option to the dicipline menu
Formula Rookie: Set steering wheel to be removed when option is selected
Connecticut Hill crowds ? added initial sitting crowds
Capitalization added to Main Menu and Quick Solo pages, Show Ghost button hidden until supporting code is available
Caterham Classic: set to road class
Texturebrightness tweak bathurst
Monterey, static objects ? fixed intersecting assets with new addons
Pagani Huayra: Adjusted for understeer. Increased front tyre stiffness, adjsuted roll stiffness. Increased decell torque on the engine for more lift offoversteer along with a decell diff change
Adding track.lod file to avoid most obvoius tree popups at Jin Ding
Fixed cockpit exposure for the BMW M1 and the two Paganis
Fixed seat adjustment limits for the two BMWs
Default livery colour for BMW changed to white
Add BMW M1 and BMW Z4 GT3 to vehicle list
BMW Z4 GT3: initial animation pack1
Bumped version of all vehicles for Friday's stat reset
Added national flags: 6 variations
Added Z4 GT3 and M1 AI engines (plus compression and distortion dsp)
various dsp and level tweaks
Tranny volume increased
When going into the Setup page from the Quick Solo page the parameter is now set to 1 instead of 0 (previous)
New Track Photos taken by the WMD community
Tweaksx to dsp curves, engine pitch and rev limit
Track logo added to Quick Solo page, track map now at correct size, added Ginetta to the manufacturer logos on the splash screen
Fix for one more spotlight bug
Formula Rookie: added suspension animation source max files
Adding exhuast res, distortion and latest load curves
Monterey. Tweaked textures.
Trackside truck aniso fixes as requested on the forum
Fixed 'go back' issues with vehicle select flow
Adding exhaust resonation sound
New BMW exports
New Bathurst export
New Belgian Forest export
New Bologna exports
New Eifelwald exports
New Jin Ding export
New Monterey export